Monday, March 24, 2014

About the owner

About Me

I am currently a freshman student at IIT Bombay, pursuing my PhD. in Computer Science. I did my B.Tech. in Information Technology from the National Institute of Technology, Karnataka, Surathkal, and my M.Tech. in Information Technology, specializing in Computer Science, from the International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore (IIIT Bangalore). After completing my Masters, I worked for about a year in Nokia. My area of interest in research is in Natural Language Processing. Although I haven't officially committed to a research topic, my topic for a research seminar is on Automated Essay Grading, and I hope to continue that for my PhD. thesis as well.

Hobbies and Pastimes

My major hobby is quizzing. In addition to that, I also watch TV series and movies, and prefer above all, cartoons and anime. I also like reading different things, like fiction, history, sports, news, etc. I listen to music as well, but mostly, it is movie / theme music, Western classical music (when I get significant time, like a couple of hours and don't want to watch a movie during that time), and also a few songs, by people like Tom Lehrer, the Beatles, Elvis Presley, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment